- Time is valuable, especially on Sunday morning.
- There aren’t any “community” sites for open houses or sites that are really easy to use.
- Driving around neighborhoods chasing directional signs can be frustrating.
- Realtors have told us that they would love to get more people through their Open Houses – as both buyers and as prospects.
What Are the Advantages to the House Hunter?
- Open House listings from all real estate companies
- Easy to navigate
- Homebuyers can plan their Sunday better. They can:
- Send us up to 10 pictures of property
- Contact you directly to schedule a showing
- Preview the homes that meet their needs to identify which ones the like the most
- All-in-all, homebuyers can spen their Sunday visiting the homes they want to see instead of searching through liner ads.
What Are the Advantages to YOU?
- WhatsOpenSunday will market the site to introduce more people to your home.
- House hunters will find your open house more quickly.
- Since the buyers have pre-viewed the home, they will be high-quality prospects.
- It’s more affordable and much more descriptive than the newspaper.
- WhatsOpenSunday.com will populate the site for you.
- Each house can be “re-activated” each time you hold it Open for no additional cost.
- You’ll get more people through the home which means more prospects to meet.
- This is an additional marketing strategy, so you can add it to your listing presentation.
- You’ll sell the home more quickly.
- You’ll have happier sellers which means more referrals.
- No deadlines, so you can add the postings right up to the last minute.
- Your Open Houses will be e-mailed to people looking in your neighborhood.